Half Lined High Wither GP Numnah
The clear spine allows movement, prevents rubbing, allows airflow, relives pressure and gives and optimum fit.
The numnah shape fits nicely behind the GP Saddle, giving a smart finish for either day-to-day schooling, hunting or competition wear.
KM Elite's high calibre saddle pads are made with 100% Merino Lambswool. Sheepskin is known to improve blood circulation therefore promote muscle relaxation. It is fully breathable helping wick away sweat, whilst maintaining a soft comfortable contact with the horse. Keeping the horse cool during the summer and warm in the winter.
Information and Care:
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush.
- Rub human hair conditioner (ideally for dry hair) generously over lambswool areas.
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash.
- Use non-bio powder or liquid.
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing.
- Air dry near heat source. Never tumble dry.
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may react with sweat and stain grey coats.